ForumssearchcalendarGroupsLog in to check your private messagesHelpProfile
  • HomeHome  
  • SearchSearch  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • Log inLog in  
  • Loading, Please Wait ...


    You are not connected. Please login or register

    Go to page : 1, 2  Next

    View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

    avatar
    View user profile https://www.facebook.com/mygamefriends.net

    Tools required:

    • firefox
    • Charles Web Proxy Debugger [download]
    • your brain, a huge chunk of it kthx
    • List of all farmville items [download]
    Steps:

    1. Log into Facebook
    2. Open Charles Proxy Debugger
    3. Ctrl-N for a new file
    4. Now enter Farmville in Facebook.
    5. In Charles, make sure you're on the Structure Tab. Find this line "fb-0.farmville.com or fb-1.farmville.com. Double click this line.
    6. You will see the line 'flashservices/'. Double click it.
    7. Wait until you see 4 gateway.php
    8. Now right click the first gateway.php and click Breakpoints.
    9. Go back to your farmville and store a haybale into your storage
    10. Click back to Charles and you should be redirected to a new window.
    11. Click on 'Edit Request'
    12. At the bottom of Charles, click 'AMF'
    13. You will see alot of folders, expand all until you find the String 'haybale'
    14. Double click 'haybale' and change it to 'villa' or any Farmville
      item that you want. Make sure the item exists or you may screw up the
      game. Works for cash item too.
    15. Click Execute (at the bottom) and Click on the Big Red Button-Enable/Disable Breakpoints (at the top)
    16. Click on the tab 'Session 1' (or whatever session you're using)
    17. You will see all the gateway.php again. Right click the first gateway.php and Uncheck Breakpoints.
    18. Refresh Farmville. The haybale in your storage is now a Villa.
      Enjoy.




    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOUR ON MGF, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar
    Post---Jos3ph-
     on 10/12/2009, 9:36 pm  
    wow nc tricks mr admin i will try this thanks wow

    avatar
    Postclamey
     on 10/12/2009, 9:49 pm  
    thanks for this sir!

    avatar
    Postclamey
     on 10/12/2009, 10:36 pm  
    hey guys it really works!!!!

    avatar
    PostUnTony
     on 10/12/2009, 11:10 pm  
    why my charles is nothing ?

    avatar
    Postemoholix_003
     on 10/12/2009, 11:53 pm  
    how can i vind fb-0.farmville.com? there are no lines appeared on structures tab/..

    avatar
    Postbabydheng
     on 11/12/2009, 12:05 am  
    can anyone help me?? I follow the instructions.. But still when I refresh.. I don't see any villa in my barn.. I put 3/14 different haybales.. and after I refresh it.. 0/14??

    avatar
    Postemoholix_003
     on 11/12/2009, 12:10 am  
    there is no "fb-0.farmville.com or fb-1.farmville.com" in the list.. i mean nothing is in the list.. empty list... why? can you post a video? please! thanks again!

    avatar
    PostiSee
     on 11/12/2009, 9:56 am  
    emoholix_003 wrote:there is no "fb-0.farmville.com or fb-1.farmville.com" in the list.. i mean nothing is in the list.. empty list... why? can you post a video? please! thanks again!

    btw, thanks admin still working guys!

    @emo..

    1. go to facebook
    2. Open Farmville
    3. Open Charles Debugger.
    4. in Charles Debugger. press "CTRL N" for new session.
    5. wait while loading Charles debugger.
    6. if you can't see the fb-0.farmville.com
    7. go to farmville move the haybale.
    8. Now go to Charles debugger.
    9. you can see the fb-0.farmville.com double click it.
    10. you see the "flashservices" double click it.
    11. Wait until you see 4 gateway.php
    12. go to farmville move the haybale anywhere you want.
    13. go to Charles debugger if the 4 gateways appear if don't
    14. go to farmville again move the haybale "for me i move different haybale "pink, black, white etc"
    15. Go to charles debugger now you'll see the 4 gateways.
    16. click the first gateways.
    17. right click then choose "Breakpoint"
    18. Go to farmville.
    19. now, put the haybale in Storage. only 2 haybale
    example "white and yellow"
    20. now go to Charles debugger, you should be redirected to a new window.
    21. Click the "Edit Request"
    22. At the bottom of Charles, click 'AMF'
    23. You will see alot of folders, expand all until you find the String 'haybale'
    24. if you find the haybale change it to villa or snowglobe.
    25. at the bottom click "Execute"
    26. and Click on the Big Red Button-Enable/Disable Breakpoints (at the top)
    27. Click on the tab 'Session 1' (or whatever session you're using)
    28. you will see all the gateway.php again. Right click the first gateway.php and Uncheck Breakpoints.
    29. Refresh farmville.

    goodluck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    avatar
    PostUnTony
     on 11/12/2009, 10:04 am  
    i work ?
    if i open 2 browser .. ? flock n mozilla ?
    usually, i use flock browser ..

    avatar
    PostUnTony
     on 11/12/2009, 10:06 am  
    UnTony wrote:i work ?
    if i open 2 browser .. ? flock n mozilla ?
    usually, i use flock browser ..

    i mean " it work? "

    avatar
    PostiSee
     on 11/12/2009, 10:13 am  
    UnTony wrote:
    UnTony wrote:i work ?
    if i open 2 browser .. ? flock n mozilla ?
    usually, i use flock browser ..

    i mean " it work? "

    yes UnTony still working, im not using Flock, im using Mozilla.
    maybe, try mozilla.

    avatar
    PostUnTony
     on 11/12/2009, 10:19 am  
    but my Structure tab is nothing .. not appear

    avatar
    Postxtrasher01x
     on 11/12/2009, 10:23 am  
    ty admin tnx a lot

    avatar
    PostiSee
     on 11/12/2009, 10:27 am  
    UnTony wrote:but my Structure tab is nothing .. not appear

    go to facebook
    open farmville
    open Charles debugger.

    try this. if not appear again.. i dont know ^^

    avatar
    Postrichkaukau
     on 11/12/2009, 10:35 am  
    help i dont have storage TT

    avatar
    Postlol313
     on 11/12/2009, 11:05 am  
    how can i download charles?

    its really confusing...

    avatar
    Postaeroll
     on 11/12/2009, 11:20 am  
    i have a question .. can i use it even im just level 9 ?? .. cause i just start playing this last dec.9 ..

    avatar
    PostiSee
     on 11/12/2009, 11:48 am  
    aeroll wrote:i have a question .. can i use it even im just level 9 ?? ..
    cause i just start playing this last dec.9 ..

    yes you can. if you have red barn or storage.

    avatar
    Postaeroll
     on 11/12/2009, 11:59 am  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ishis99 wrote:
    aeroll wrote:i have a question .. can i use it even im just level 9 ?? ..
    cause i just start playing this last dec.9 ..

    yes you can. if you have red barn or storage.

    thnxz .. ill try it i hope it will work ..

    avatar
    PostOdzailim84
     on 11/12/2009, 12:43 pm  
    100% work thx for admin !!

    avatar
    PostiSee
     on 11/12/2009, 1:48 pm  
    how sad.. it's patched by zynga at 1:30pm today wew. btw thanks!

    avatar
    Postlol313
     on 11/12/2009, 2:25 pm  
    awds

    avatar
    Poststatic45
     on 11/12/2009, 3:36 pm  
    tnx

    avatar
    Postfhack
     on 11/12/2009, 5:08 pm  
    aw :( just now my net is back :(:(:(

    avatar
    Postnohbzlike
     on 11/12/2009, 7:37 pm  
    i cnt download charles pls help

    avatar
    Postchuchu2134
     on 11/12/2009, 9:45 pm  
    lol

    avatar
    Postsnyder
     on 11/12/2009, 9:59 pm  
    my haybale is going back to the field... after i refresh..

    avatar
    Postsnyder
     on 11/12/2009, 10:02 pm  
    NOT WORKING!

    avatar
    Postbluemjc
     on 11/12/2009, 10:06 pm  
    ishis99 wrote:how sad.. it's patched by zynga at 1:30pm today wew. btw thanks!

    As ishis said...

    avatar
    Postrocknroll
     on 12/12/2009, 12:18 am  
    admin mag bgay ka ng cheat na mdaling mkuha........puro mhirap lhat ehh.....lOw IQ

    avatar
    Postrocknroll
     on 12/12/2009, 12:51 am  
    ADMIN HOW TO SAVE THE GOLD trick IN FARMVILLE.......!

    avatar
    Postnohbzlike
     on 12/12/2009, 8:47 am  
    i cant DOWNLOAD charles PLEASE HELP

    avatar
    Post---Jos3ph-
     on 12/12/2009, 12:14 pm  
    i think this trick is already patch

    avatar
    Postclem04
     on 16/12/2009, 5:18 pm  
    yah its already patch....

    avatar
    Postsupershuffle94
     on 25/12/2009, 2:10 pm  
    Admin wrote:Tools required:

    • firefox
    • Charles Web Proxy Debugger [download]
    • your brain, a huge chunk of it kthx
    • List of all farmville items [download]
    Steps:

    1. Log into Facebook
    2. Open Charles Proxy Debugger
    3. Ctrl-N for a new file
    4. Now enter Farmville in Facebook.
    5. In Charles, make sure you're on the Structure Tab. Find this line "fb-0.farmville.com or fb-1.farmville.com. Double click this line.
    6. You will see the line 'flashservices/'. Double click it.
    7. Wait until you see 4 gateway.php
    8. Now right click the first gateway.php and click Breakpoints.
    9. Go back to your farmville and store a haybale into your storage
    10. Click back to Charles and you should be redirected to a new window.
    11. Click on 'Edit Request'
    12. At the bottom of Charles, click 'AMF'
    13. You will see alot of folders, expand all until you find the String 'haybale'
    14. Double click 'haybale' and change it to 'villa' or any Farmville
      item that you want. Make sure the item exists or you may screw up the
      game. Works for cash item too.
    15. Click Execute (at the bottom) and Click on the Big Red Button-Enable/Disable Breakpoints (at the top)
    16. Click on the tab 'Session 1' (or whatever session you're using)
    17. You will see all the gateway.php again. Right click the first gateway.php and Uncheck Breakpoints.
    18. Refresh Farmville. The haybale in your storage is now a Villa.
      Enjoy.

    HI ADMIN I WAS WONDERING IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE CHARLES TO CHANE THE COINDS DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF CHANGING THE HAYBALE

    avatar
    Postfherby22
     on 25/12/2009, 4:59 pm  
    can i anyone make video coz when im trying this->
    the charles debuger cant find the fb-0.farmville.com
    the charles debugger find the FUNWEBSEARCH can you tutor this in a clean message thanks or make a video for it

    avatar
    Postclem04
     on 25/12/2009, 6:06 pm  
    try to watch this video

    avatar
    Postclem04
     on 25/12/2009, 6:15 pm  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    avatar
    Postraqkista
     on 7/1/2010, 1:37 pm  
    i saw fb-1.farmville.com only...

    avatar
    Postclem04
     on 8/1/2010, 4:48 pm  
    this is patched

    avatar
    PostORXIDEA35
     on 10/1/2010, 9:13 am  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    avatar
    Postlove02zhaikah
     on 17/1/2010, 10:07 am  
    i only see is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    avatar
    Postdogbig100
     on 25/1/2010, 10:24 pm  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] me when i try to open charles its say cant fing java vm what to do??

    avatar
    Poststatic45
     on 26/1/2010, 9:20 pm  
    Flash games proxy debugger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    avatar
    Postlbowow22
     on 28/1/2010, 5:40 pm  
    why error the download link?? can you upload to media fire admin?? tnx

    avatar
    Postchibinuyasha
     on 30/1/2010, 8:50 am  
    does it still works?

    avatar
    PostShrimpy
     on 30/1/2010, 2:51 pm  
    Yeah, does it still work?

    avatar
    Postkristine
     on 22/4/2010, 3:02 pm  
    i cant understund please post a vedio plese

    avatar
    Postkristine
     on 23/4/2010, 3:41 pm  
    vedio pleaseeeeeeee admin

    PostSponsored content
       

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

    Go to page : 1, 2  Next

    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum

     

    ^ Back to Top